Innovative SaaS services
The term Software as a Service - SaaS is used to describe a new model of software distribution and use, according to which the software is available to customers for use as a subscription service over the Internet.
- The customer does not purchase licenses (user licenses), but acquires the right to use the software as a subscription service for a definite period of time
- The software is not installed in the subscriber's equipment but is installed in a Data Center, it belongs to the service provider and is used simultaneously by all service subscribers
- The subscriber can access and use the software over the Internet, from anywhere, any time
The subscription cost includes:
- Use of the application
- Use of the hardware infrastructure used for the operation of the application
- New application versions and
- Maintenance of both hardware and software (for example, backup copies, data base optimization, new version updates, firewall updates, etc).
If you are an accountant or have an accounting office, you may use the S1aaS service with considerable benefits.
- Forget about purchasing user licenses!
- Forget about taking backup copies!
- Forget about software and hardware maintenance!
Once you subscribe, you can start the use of your preset application immediately. If you want, we will help you customize your software as all applications are customizable to meet individual requirements.
- S1aaS service is based on the Software as a Service or SaaS model.
- The application is always available to the subscriber over the Internet and the subscriber pays only for the time the application is actually used.
- Backup copies, updates, continuous service availability are obligations of the service provider.
- The application belongs to the service provider
- The subscriber gets access to his application and database with the use of a user name and password. This way access is available from anywhere, anytime.
- Use of the service is supported by a service level agreement (SLA) and is accompanied by training material and access to electronic support services.
- The S1aaS subscription can be for three months or a year. If the subscription is terminated, the recorded data are available to the subscriber, along with a copy of the application, so that the recorded data can be utilized. However, no new data can be recorded once the subscription has expired.